Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: MonoPlus (Read 2518 times) previous topic - next topic

MonoPlus

This plugin convert stereo music to mono without antiphase data lost.

How it works:
In frequency domain (by FFT), this plugin calculate the magnitudes of left, right and mono mix channels for each frequency.
Output signal combined from mix of left and right magnitude and phase from mono mix.
When antiphase mode, the magnutude calculated as difference beetwen mix of left and right, and mono magnitude.

download here

Re: MonoPlus

Reply #1
Dear @E.Sokol Could you recompile this plugin for x64, please?
• We can do better about lossy music: Opus complexity & qAAC dependence on Apple is a departure from Vorbis & Musepack breakthroughs
• Clipping-free MP3 encoding for vintage gear: SoX to 44.1 kHz → LoudMax -1 dB ISP → ADClip8 → Smart dither 16 bit → Lame3995o -Q1
• Plz, update WavPack hybrid & FSLAC

Reply #2
Why sudden interest in all low quality plugins?

Reply #3
Thank you.

Reply #4
I tried to install the foo_dsp_MonoPlus_v1.1.1 on my Windows 10 machine. I am running the latest Foobar2000.

The instructions read:

foo_dsp_MonoPlus.dll - for old versions of foobar2000
foo_dsp_MonoPlus.fb2k-component - for new versions of foobar2000

I get the following error when trying to install the 2nd one:

Could not load component "foo_dsp_MonoPlus.fb2k-component": This component was built for a different processor architecture.

Reply #5
It probably means the component is 32-bit only and therefore will only work with 32-bit foobar.

Reply #6
Yes. "old" and "new" are as they were when the text was written. So,
"old versions of foobar2000" means "even older versions of foobar2000" - that is, before the ".fb2k-component" file extension.
"new versions of foobar2000" was written when the new versions were all 32-bit.