Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [NecroPost (8 yrs)] Is it possible to make an unrecordable sound? (Read 624 times) previous topic - next topic - Topic derived from Is it possible to mak...

[NecroPost (8 yrs)] Is it possible to make an unrecordable sound?

this here , I have become a victim too, I call them the  terrorists, thank god I've learned to at least protect my family and i,
it is important to automatically start sleeping with noise, this will help a lot as the audio others not recordable can be real programitive to the mind, meaning whole sleeping the subconscious mind will hear everything , without defense and or filters, so when you awake sometimes you'll be programmed to what they have for you, and you'll hear it , but won't be aware of the audio .
do you watch the news ? Every time there is a shooter that it's buzzard that they simply one day to another loose it, meaning report hearing things and start falling into the mental attack by the audio, there is about maybe four or more such events that have happened, and I can assure you it relates to the same fashion we are being attacked.
also keep a tight circle, and better if alone, because even and the best attacker could be one that knows you, so with this audio in public they might try to make you feel uncomfortable, and even crazier because with the technology like a spotlight speaker(https://youtu.be/hmNzf9ztnAk?si=bt9OXh52JrusWGCn&t=245)
 where audio is emitted like a laser , it's a new way audio is played, and it's an abnormal way makes it a weapon as the audio is heard, it sounds like it comes from your head . . if you want to record them i ve only gotten close and feel confident that the audio can be edited to where the floor noise is silenced, then amplify without distortion . also I've learned almost everything you can think of about sound. how it moves. Search on YouTube , I receive threats of them wanting to kill my family and i . even my dad, they say dead or insane, I'm making microphones out of balloons. and also my air compressor air tank, to where sound    can travel faster and louder, sorta like in water where sound can almost when heard feel as if its source is from a close proximity.                                                                                                                                                                                                      

Re: [NecroPost (8 yrs)] Is it possible to make an unrecordable sound?

Reply #1
yes .
spotlight speaker. laser audio speaker, Modulation on an audio wave, modify the sound wave to where it's very small. yet you can hear it , everyone with in the surrounded area where the sound detract will hear it .

yes you can project your audio loud enough to be heard, with other noises yet won't be recordable

Reply #2
You signed up to post these in a thread that's been necrotic for 8 years?  Yeah, yeah.
It's your privilege to disagree, but that doesn't make you right and me wrong.

Reply #4
I listened to the files you uploaded and heard nothing at all resembling human speech.
OP needs to consult a doctor, not an internet forum.
A DOCTOR RIGHT, AND LET OTHERS WHO ARE HURTING OTHERS AND WE SEE IT ON THE NEWS COUNTLESS LIFES, AND INCLUDING KIDS, THAT FALL VICTIM TO THIS SUCH GAME , JUST TO MAKE ANOTHER HUMANE INSANE ? USING AN UNATURAL FORM OF SOUND BEHAVIOR. THAT CAN REALLY AFFECT A HUMANS MIND,? YEA SOME OTHER PEOPLE NEED THE DOCTOR MORE, THAN A PERSOON WHO IS ALREADY SEEKING HELP , TERD

Reply #6
A DOCTOR RIGHT, AND LET OTHERS WHO ARE HURTING OTHERS AND WE SEE IT ON THE NEWS COUNTLESS LIFES, AND INCLUDING KIDS, THAT FALL VICTIM TO THIS SUCH GAME , JUST TO MAKE ANOTHER HUMANE INSANE ? USING AN UNATURAL FORM OF SOUND BEHAVIOR. THAT CAN REALLY AFFECT A HUMANS MIND,? YEA SOME OTHER PEOPLE NEED THE DOCTOR MORE, THAN A PERSOON WHO IS ALREADY SEEKING HELP , TERD
And this is appropriate to an audio forum how?  You're the turd.
It's your privilege to disagree, but that doesn't make you right and me wrong.