Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Abnormal font display in property window (Read 871 times) previous topic - next topic

Abnormal font display in property window

As shown in the screenshot, the font at the head of the list is abnormal.
The pc system is win10 Chinese version.

Re: Abnormal font display in property window

Reply #1
Mentioning foobar version is also relevant.

Reply #2
Yes, please do report which version of foobar2000 you're testing. In the mean time, it appears to be using the Chinese display font from Windows. I think the oldest of those fonts is bitmapped rather than vector based?

Reply #3
Yes, please do report which version of foobar2000 you're testing. In the mean time, it appears to be using the Chinese display font from Windows. I think the oldest of those fonts is bitmapped rather than vector based?

Both 1.5.6 and 1.6.2.
It may be related to the upgrade of the properties dialog.

Reply #4
Both 1.5.6 and 1.6.2.
It may be related to the upgrade of the properties dialog.

If it is related to upgrade of properties dialog then everyone would have the same issue with font which is not the case.
I'm sure problem is on Chinese windows side.
Somewhere, there's someone dying in a foreign land
Meanwhile, the world is crying stupidity of man
Tell me why, tell me why

Reply #5
On normal Windows OS the tab headers are always displayed in Microsoft Sans Serif at a fixed height, while the rest of the interface has a selectable font. It's a slight cosmetic inconsistency, which I mentioned when the properties dialog was changed. It is less noticeable on NT6 against Segoe UI.