Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: 'Kit Hain - Love is' lyrics... need help (Read 6793 times) previous topic - next topic

'Kit Hain - Love is' lyrics... need help

I am currently in  the state of creating a compilation for one of the bests thing that had ever happened to me 
that includes arranging the tracks aswell as some artwork playing with song titles and lyrics.
now although English isn't my first language I would say that I understand the very most of spoken (and written) English.

however there is a song where I encountered a big problem getting the lyrics right, namely the chorus part:
'Love is' written and performed by Kit Hain [span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'](also known from the movie D-TOX (or Eye See You))[/span]
this wouldn't be a problem at all if only google spat out something but I was not able to find any lyrics for this song.   

I would very much appreciate any help of actually getting the lyrics right!
it's APITA for me right now as I'm pretty much fixed on some interpretations that I made first (you know how it is, you hear what your brain thinks it hears...)
to make things worse, the difficult part of the chorus seems to vary a bit each time.

so here goes the chorus:
??????????????????
the chance we take

I want everything love is

the times we breathe
the times we need

I want everything...
everything

the ???  praise(?), place(?)
the fall from grace

I want everything...
love is

the first part with the massive amount of question marks is the tricky one; the other parts I can probably find about by concentrate and listen ITF.
the beginning of the chorus sounds a bit like
'the thing we gave the chance we take'
at first, then (the second time) it seems to go
'we play the game for chances we take',
only to morph into
'the pain the grief the chance we take'.

the thing is, it only sound roughly like described above. either they mumble very much and the words are right or I just can't hear the real meaning. either way I fell really unsure here.
it's pretty difficult to tell as the part is performed by some female background singers with a lot of hall and echo effects and overall not very clear.

does somebody know this song well or can point me to any direction that might be usefull?
if needed of course I could also mail or upload the mentioned part of the song.

thanks for any hints or tips,
cheers
Digga
Nothing but a Heartache - Since I found my Baby ;)

Reply #1
Did you ever manage to find out info about this song? I just saw Eye See You and can't find anything what so ever regarding this song, let alone a place to buy a cd with it on it..

Reply #2
Did you ever manage to find out info about this song? I just saw Eye See You and can't find anything what so ever regarding this song, let alone a place to buy a cd with it on it..
IIRC there where some places on the net where you could order an album / sampler including 'Love is' can't remember where though, sorry.
and no, after my desperate search I sadly didn't came up with something new...
Nothing but a Heartache - Since I found my Baby ;)

Re: 'Kit Hain - Love is' lyrics... need help

Reply #3
I am currently in  the state of creating a compilation for one of the bests thing that had ever happened to me 
that includes arranging the tracks aswell as some artwork playing with song titles and lyrics.
now although English isn't my first language I would say that I understand the very most of spoken (and written) English.

however there is a song where I encountered a big problem getting the lyrics right, namely the chorus part:
'Love is' written and performed by Kit Hain [span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'](also known from the movie D-TOX (or Eye See You))[/span]
this wouldn't be a problem at all if only google spat out something but I was not able to find any lyrics for this song.   

I would very much appreciate any help of actually getting the lyrics right!
it's APITA for me right now as I'm pretty much fixed on some interpretations that I made first (you know how it is, you hear what your brain thinks it hears...)
to make things worse, the difficult part of the chorus seems to vary a bit each time.

so here goes the chorus:
??????????????????
the chance we take

the times we breathe
the times we need

I want everything...
everything

the ???  praise(?), place(?)
the fall from grace

I want everything...
love is
the first part with the massive amount of question marks is the tricky one; the other parts I can probably find about by concentrate and listen ITF.
the beginning of the chorus sounds a bit like
'the thing we gave the chance we take'
at first, then (the second time) it seems to go
'we play the game for chances we take',
only to morph into
'the pain the grief the chance we take'.

the thing is, it only sound roughly like described above. either they mumble very much and the words are right or I just can't hear the real meaning. either way I fell really unsure here.
it's pretty difficult to tell as the part is performed by some female background singers with a lot of hall and echo effects and overall not very clear.

does somebody know this song well or can point me to any direction that might be usefull?
if needed of course I could also mail or upload the mentioned part of the song.

thanks for any hints or tips,
cheers
Digga

Hi Digga

Here are the lyrics to

Love is

Everything hurts sometimes
When I bring you to your knees
And the silence swallows me
I don't know where I go sometimes
When the serpent is all I see
Coiled around the sugar tree
But you haven't lost me
No you haven't lost me

The blame the ache the chance
We take-we take-we take...
The times we bleed the times
We need-we need-we need...
I want everything .. everything
The sacred place
The fall from grace
We fall from grace...
I want everything... love is

There's nothing to be justified
Pretenses are a fool's device
For bargaining with paradise
So you don't have to justify
When the truth comes
Crashing through
I'm excommunicated too
But I haven't lost you
No I haven't lost you

I want everything-everything
The sacred place
The fall from grace
We fall from grace...

The silence swallows me
But I'm still here
When I bring you to your knees
You're still here

So I don't mind
No I don't mind
I don't mind
If everything hurts sometimes

everything everything
The sacred place
The fall from grace
The blame the ache
The chance we take

Everything....

I hope you find this helpful!!!
Kanab

Reply #4
This song is sooo good and still there is not recorded version that you can buy. I cannot find one- YET. But if I do find one, I will post it here
I am a music connoisseur and I have many other tracks that are hidden JEMs "hard to find" that are very similar to "LOVE IS"

Kanab

Reply #5
Hi Digga

I do not login to this site very often- I can be reached at

djbirdman@djbirdman.com

if you would like to discuss more about Kit Hain "Love is"

Kanab