Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: WASAPI: specified procedure could not be found. (Read 1852 times) previous topic - next topic

WASAPI: specified procedure could not be found.

Hello,
I have tried to update wasapi output plugin but receive the message:
Failed to load DLL: foo_out_wasapi.dll
Reason: The specified procedure could not be found. 

I am using older foobar v1.3.2.  Would latest wasapi plugin work only with later foobar versions or am I missing any runtime component from my system?

Re: WASAPI: specified procedure could not be found.

Reply #1
Is there a reason you are on such an old version? I can confirm that latest WASAPI component doesn't load with it.

Reply #2
Sorry for the delayed response.
If it works with everything I need I keep on using it - even if it is already from the stone age. Why update and find out other things might not work or need to be changed?

Case, thank you for your answer.

Reply #3
Sorry for the delayed response.
If it works with everything I need I keep on using it - even if it is already from the stone age. Why update and find out other things might not work or need to be changed?

Case, thank you for your answer.

Well, you just found something that doesn't work, so I would recommend updating it. If you make a copy of your foobar folder
C:\Program Files (x86)\foobar2000 and C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\foobar2000 you can always rollback if you like.