Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: How to save WMA streams (Read 5782 times) previous topic - next topic

How to save WMA streams

How do i grab this and save the file to burn on a cd?

mms://208.251.149.153/streams/AG_believe_high.wma

How to save WMA streams

Reply #1
mms://(...).wma
first of, MP3-Tech is surly not the right forum to post this 
use a download manager that supports MMS like flashget.

edit: is this stream copyrighted? if yes please edit your post because of TOS #9.
Nothing but a Heartache - Since I found my Baby ;)

How to save WMA streams

Reply #2

mms://208.251.149.153/streams/AG_believe_high.wma
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Use Net Transport to download the file.  Net Transport is available here:

[a href="http://www.321download.com/LastFreeware/page9.html#Net%20Transport]http://www.321download.com/LastFreeware/pa...Net%20Transport[/url]

Even if the files was copy-protected, downloading would not strip off the DRM.  So, go for it.

BTW, this is a nice little song.  Don't think I'll be buying the CD, but this was a good sample.

How to save WMA streams

Reply #3
You can use VLC media player (try out the latest beta) to get file via MMS protocol. Open the url, select 'Stream output', choose 'Output method: File' and select 'Dump raw input'.

edit: the song is freely available for download from official site, therefore it is not illegal to post the link.

How to save WMA streams

Reply #4
Another Downloadmanager capable of downloading streaming files is ReGet.
Blubb