Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: EAC: Add cover art from scanned file (jpg) (Read 29784 times) previous topic - next topic

EAC: Add cover art from scanned file (jpg)

I am able to retrieve cover art from some online provider (not sure from where) but I can't find art for some of my CDs. If I right click on the cover art area I get three options: Remove Cover Image, Save Cover Image to File, Get New Image From Metadata Provider. But there is no option to add from file such as a scanned image. Could someone tell me where to find this option.

I believe it is possible to add an image because I saw it mentioned on another post here:
http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index....st&p=752859

Reply #1
I found the answer. Simply dragging and dropping an image file into the cover art area seems to work.

Reply #2
thanx for this

Re: EAC: Add cover art from scanned file (jpg)

Reply #4
I found the answer. Simply dragging and dropping an image file into the cover art area seems to work.

I wish I knew this before, better late than never, thanks

Re: EAC: Add cover art from scanned file (jpg)

Reply #5
I hadn't thought of that either. Worth knowing. Whichever lookup service I have selected in EAC retrieved a very small image last time I ripped a disc, which looked a bit cruddy in Foobar, so I manually (once a year!) tagged a better image with Foobar's context menu. But that's a bit of a faff, as it doesn't automatically look in the folder where the audio files are saved. The Pono Music software does this, but I tend to do all my metadata editing in Foobar.