Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [USELESS] Matroska Flamewar Pt. N (Read 8836 times) previous topic - next topic

[USELESS] Matroska Flamewar Pt. N

Reply #25
I can't help but comment on how HA seems to be slowly devolving (degenerating) into partisan bashing, elite ideological warfare, or whatever you want to call it.

A few friends of mine have joined over the past few months, including a few colleagues here at work. We just spent our last coffee break discussing this site's current "demeanor". Suffice it to say that none of us are impressed with all of this negativism floating around.

We finished up by asking ourselves: "Are the moderators here part of the solution or part of the problem?"

What a great way to turn people off. Perhaps it's time to find a new stomping ground...

Reply #26
Does Hydrogen Audio have an "ignore this user" feature? I'm that tired of hearing about Ma&^0s%@. No more robUx4, and no more ChristianHJW... and probably no more of whatever new account robUx4 starts.

- M.

Edit: Found it. It's in "My Controls" > "Options" > "Manage Ignored Users."

Reply #28
Devs have no right to speak, especially about technical things.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=236715"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Peter, Klemm and Monty never had to get into technical detail to convince users their solutions are superior.

And you are forcing the thread out of subject again. Devs talking about technical things = good. People hijacking every thread to pimp their weapon of choice = bad. These things are unrelated.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=236717"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

So if I posted a 2 page long article of why I think codec-files should not be used, it would have been on topic and good ? I just used the easy/fast solution. If anyone was interrested I could have said (much) more. But apparently people are interrested in more fun...

Reply #29
And you are forcing the thread out of subject again.

This thread never had a subject. It only shows how more "important" members of this board can get away with trolling.

This is certainly one of the most useless threads I've ever read.
"We cannot win against obsession. They care, we don't. They win."