Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Options for Presets in File Operations are disabled (Read 581 times) previous topic - next topic

Options for Presets in File Operations are disabled

On the File Operations pane, the preset options on the top right are always greyed-out for me.  Anyone know how to enable this function?  This was never an issue when I only ran the same operation, but now that I need to have several options, it's become necessary to fix.  See screenshot.  Any ideas?

Re: Options for Presets in File Operations are disabled

Reply #1
You need to give a name to preset before you can save it. Click into empty text box under "Presets" and enter your preset name, then save button must become active.

Re: Options for Presets in File Operations are disabled

Reply #2
You need to give a name to preset before you can save it. Click into empty text box under "Presets" and enter your preset name, then save button must become active.
Wow... that was a simple solution.  I thought I tried that, but I guess I hadn't.  Thank you!