Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Logitech G15 LCD Display Component (Read 186266 times) previous topic - next topic

Logitech G15 LCD Display Component

Reply #50

Is it possible to enable diNovo keyboards support?

I back this ! That would be awesome !

Nice work, by the way.

I second this. It would be great to have media-info on the mediapad
Can't wait for a HD-AAC encoder :P

Reply #51
This plugin is great. However, I am having a slight problem using the priority feature. When I open foobar, the plugin doesn't work right away. I have to go into foobars settings, then the g15 tab then click save, and only then does it work. Maybe I am doing something wrong?

Reply #52
How come it doesnt focus automattically when i switch a song using the media keys (configured as global keys)?
My g15 rotates thru the applets, and when i normally press next when using winamp, it gets focused on the lcd.

Does someone know how to fix this? foo_winamp_spam does focus it...

Is this component still active in development?

Reply #53
I might just be missing something here, but this component just doesn't work for me. It loads fine in foobar (0.9.4.2), but doesn't register with LCD Manager.

The logitech programs work fine, and also some 3rd party programs for the LCD (like EVEMon). I suspect the problem is caused by the operating system, since I'm running Vista x64 (using the XP x64 drivers for the keyboard).

EDIT: After a restart it works fine, but instead performance monitor stopped working 

Reply #54
I am using Windows XP Professional x64 edition. I have good familiarity with G15 applications, but i'm somewhat confused as to how to set up this application to run. If someone could explain it, i'd greatly appreciate it. Thankyou.

Reply #55
does this work with the mx5000?

Reply #56

I back this ! That would be awesome !

Nice work, by the way.

I second this. It would be great to have media-info on the mediapad

Add me to the list people that wish for diNovo LCD support in this great apps

Reply #57
As I understand, this component is only for the LCD display on G-15..

For mediakey control of foobar, use this link, it worked for me..

LINK

Still praying for this great app to be ported for diNovo mediapad support 

Reply #58
As much as I too would want to see DiNovo's Mediapad support, AFAIK it uses completely diffirent and incompatible way to display information on the Mediapads screen. At least this is the way of the answer I got from Logitech some years ago now...

So until Logitech reveals protocol or instructions how to show information on Mediapad, it is no go.

Reply #59
This plugin is great. However, I am having a slight problem using the priority feature. When I open foobar, the plugin doesn't work right away. I have to go into foobars settings, then the g15 tab then click save, and only then does it work. Maybe I am doing something wrong?

Does anyone know a fix for this? I've tried it on several computers and they all seem to do the same thing!

Just to clear that up a little - the plugin does work without going to settings, but won't automatically display without going in there.

Reply #60

Does anyone know a fix for this? I've tried it on several computers and they all seem to do the same thing!

Just to clear that up a little - the plugin does work without going to settings, but won't automatically display without going in there.

Just a suggestion... try disabling the other g15lcd screens in the g15 software and see if it comes up when no other g15 lcd software is loaded.. 

also when you open up foobar can you change to the foobar lcd screen by pressing the round button below the lcd screen on the keyboard?

I have the g15 and the plugin working fine.

Reply #61

Just a suggestion... try disabling the other g15lcd screens in the g15 software and see if it comes up when no other g15 lcd software is loaded.. 

also when you open up foobar can you change to the foobar lcd screen by pressing the round button below the lcd screen on the keyboard?

I have the g15 and the plugin working fine.

If I disable everything yes it shows up and it works fine when I select it manually using the buttons - this is not the issue. The problem I am facing is it does not automatically switch to it when foobar changes track - unless I go into the settings each time I launch foobar.

Reply #62
Will this work under Vista 64bit? and foobar v9.4.3

Could somebody recompile it vor v9.3.4 pls?

Reply #63
Anyone know how to change it ?
When using Window Media Player, the font is big and clear,
but once i use the Foobar + G15 Plug-in software,
the font is very small... 

How should i change it ?

Realy appreciated anyone can help me.   

Reply #64
No one can help ? 

Reply #65
HOW DO I INSTALL this
i put the component file (.dll) into my component directory but it says
Failed to load DLL: foo_vis_bacon.dll
Reason: This component is missing a required dependency, or was made for different version of foobar2000

What do i do?
iam using the latest Foolbar version

Reply #66
HOW DO I INSTALL this
i put the component file (.dll) into my component directory but it says
Failed to load DLL: foo_vis_bacon.dll
Reason: This component is missing a required dependency, or was made for different version of foobar2000

What do i do?
iam using the latest Foolbar version

Wrong thread.
And foo_vis_bacon is made for 8.3 so you can't use it wit the current version.

Reply #67
is there anyway a playlist control could be added? it's the one thing that keeps me off.

Reply #68
sorry for the bump, but... anyone?

i'd love to use foobar, but i just can't without playlist support, sucks with gaming.

i'd be willing to help where needed, but have practically no knowledge how to.

Reply #69
Thx for this!

Reply #70
Does this work with foobar 0.9.x?

Reply #73
Hello.

I have a request for version 3.
Please fill the LCD screen if the settings only specified 2 rows, like in version 1 you have 2 rows for the whole LCD screen.

E.g., the default option for softkey3 has only 2 rows. However, when you activate it, the 3rd row is empty. There is some wasted space on the LCD as the 3rd row is empty. It's much better to be able to make the 2 rows occupies the full LCD screen.

This is because, for non-English text display, especially complex scripts like Chinese characters, they look very ugly in 3 rows configuration, while being perfect in version 1.

Thanks

Reply #74
Can the author update this plug-in as it does not work in 9.6 beta.