Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: "Replay gain" in playlists? (Read 1524 times) previous topic - next topic

"Replay gain" in playlists?

Hallo,
ich bin relativ neu auf dem Gebiet der Playlisten, und komme bei dem folgenden Problem nicht weiter.
Ich habe meine CD-Sammlung gerippt und im flac-Format in einer sehr ausgeklügelten Ordnerstruktur vorliegen.
Nun möchte ich mir "Sampler" zusammenstellen (so in etwa wie früher eine Cassette - halt nur virtuell als Playlist o.ä.). Da die einzelnen Tracks nun von verschiedenen CD's stammen sind diese notgedrungen auch unterschiedlich laut. Da ich die Tracks aber nicht aus dem (Lautstärke-)Kontext des Original-Albums herausreissen möchte, kann ich diese nicht mit einem Replay-Gain versehen.
Hier meine Frage: Kann ich Playlisten erstellen, die jedem Track einen "virtuellen" (in der Playlist gespeicherten) Replay-Gain zuordnen, sodaß der Original Track unangetastet bleibt, und nur beim Abspielen über die Playlist ein Replay-Gain zum tragen kommt?
Vielen Dank

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,
I'd like to arrange some compliations. I'm looking for a way to incorporate a replay-gain information into a playlist, in order to leave the original track untouched.
Thanks

"Replay gain" in playlists?

Reply #1
Replying in English for the sake of the forum.

Certainly a good idea.  To have a playlist store its own Album Gain that would temporarily override the Album Gain stored in the files themselves.  It would also store RG info for file formats that don't allow for that metadata.  It would be fairly easy to implement, but would require integrated support from whatever media player you use.  I'm not currently aware of any way to do it with any existing products.