Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Tango looking icons for fb2k (Read 47750 times) previous topic - next topic

Tango looking icons for fb2k

Reply #25
Big thanks for the TAK icon especially.  These look really good.
Nero AAC 1.5.1.0: -q0.45

Reply #26
now when we have fb2k 0.95 final si there any chance to comlete whole icon pack?

Reply #27
now when we have fb2k 0.95 final si there any chance to comlete whole icon pack?

I'd like to see a complete set as well since these look so good. especially just browsing my media files in thumbnail view  in windows.

Reply #28
ha, the next foobar release should use this icon set in the official pack

Reply #29
beautiful.  I love the tango theme, thanks for your hard work.

Reply #30
Any chance for a full pack? I really like these Tango icons

Reply #31
perhaps you could release the psd or whatever base you are using so that people can create the ones they want that you don't use.
Ignorance is bliss.

Reply #32
These are really cool. Only crit I can think of is that the aspect ratio should be more square. It looks kinda odd because the icon is so thin, especially for the program icon.

I've done this for main one and added an attach
hi

Reply #33
Sorry for not answering earlier... I doubt I'll have some time to spend on this in the future. I can send the psd files to anyone who is willing to take over the project. Just send me a private message.

EDIT:
No more file sharing. I wanted to hand it over; this is not a free psd distribution. I think there is still a couple of things that need to be refined. I might regain motivation later... who knows.

Reply #34
a-m-a-z-i-n-g  i love.

Reply #35
Love it! Now it blends in perfect with the rest of my desktop!

Reply #36
w000t, FANbloodyTASTIC !!!
looks brialliant with my reluna buuf skin!!

hey buddy, any chance u could do the rest of the icons, like  cue;cd;cda;apl;fpl etc etc??
it would be gr8 if you could
and thanx a tonne 4 this awesome icon pack

Reply #37
There's no medium-sized OFR icon, instead two OGG icons. 
audiophile // flac & wavpack, mostly // using too many audio players