Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Biography Text, Album Info, Picture. www.last.fm (Read 72400 times) previous topic - next topic - Topic derived from Re: WSH Panel Mod scr...

Re: Biography Text, Album Info, Picture. www.last.fm

Reply #75
Hello,
kgena_ua,
I have used the newest script. Could you please make some changes for more better?
1)one special character,like dot ".". It can not be changed to dot"."(keep the same).
2)It can  not set the path of the  album's images in one seperate directory.(named as %album artist% - %album%)
3) I don't need some information for XXX_the _artist_info.ini.(except:external_links,born)
I wish you make this to be the one best excellent script tool.
Thank you very much.
 :)   ;D  :))   :D

Reply #76
And 4) if the search information is empty,don't create this artist's folder.(add a property like as setting:  "remap artist").Thanks. ;D

Reply #77
Hello, I found that "remap artist" and "Unkown Artist"(no information) can be one function.(Add a fuction button "remap"- "remap to Unkown Artist and delete the folder"(like black list)). By the way,some artists have no other language's translation.(like as no information)(It will be much better to fetch the correct language information automatily.)

Reply #78
hikaze,
I will think
UR5EQF. Ukraine

Reply #79
Hi there!
@kgena_ua,
Please add the lock mode with the "lock" button on the script field window. Because sometimes a song ends (image and text change) before you have time to read the text and view the images (for example when listening to internet radio).
It would also be nice to add a mode of fixed separation of text and image excluding overlay.

Thanks for this great script!

Reply #80
Hi there!
@kgena_ua,
Please add the lock mode with the "lock" button on the script field window. Because sometimes a song ends (image and text change) before you have time to read the text and view the images (for example when listening to internet radio).

Very interesting.
As you see it. Menu item, hotkey or something else. How to call this feature. How should this work.
UR5EQF. Ukraine

Reply #81
Conveniently if it would be the "Lock" button as shown at the picture (highlighted in red).
If the user clicks on the "Lock" button, mode is on - when the music track and the artist change, but the picture and text do not change, they remain for the previous track and artist.
If the user clicks on the "Lock" button again, mode is off and the script continues to work as usual.

Thank you!

Reply #82
Hello,This script took a long time to load.(more than 8s, sometimes > 30s).(Some reason is that I used 2 script in Panel.)
I think this script need to speed up the load speed.It used too many function clean(). Sorry,I don't much more ability to improve with it. I'm a new learner.
208 line:(The special characters do not need to be customized.I think that another plugins also handled it simply.)  
var tmp = n.replace(/[\/\:\*\?\"<>\|\\]/g,"_");

Reply #83
"Biography, albums, title, similar artist info.www.last.fm."
@version "27062019"

jscript panel, wsh panel mod.

Add:
- new customizable main menu - see menu item "Main menu setting";
- lock mode - left mouse button dblclk  on header_1 (artist);
- collapse / expand additional info text - popup button between header_2 and main text;
- menu item "Hisory" - view previously downloaded data if it is stored in the tmp_Biography folder (by default).

Saved data reload.
Before installation, clear variables - the "Properties" menu.

UR5EQF. Ukraine

Reply #84
Hi! Last.fm again changed the design ... Every time it gets worse! And the photos stopped loading ...

Reply #86
No update? Still "No Photo" in Biografi.

Reply #88
hi kgne_ua

I'm using your script from 20180324 (JScript1.3.2.2) - any chance to update this too?

does your newest script have the option to disable some information?
i only want to see the artist-name and the biography; all other information in between is useless information for me

thanks

Reply #90
@kgena_ua

sorry, I didn't read your mail well enough. the function is already inside.
thank you

Reply #91
@version "13072019"

Minor fixes.
"External links" work.

Added the ability to view text using the keys UP, DOWN, PAGE_UP, PAGE_DOWN, HOME, END.
LEFT and RIGHT keys to change the image.
Accordingly, the panel should be active (selected, left-click on the panel, for example).
UR5EQF. Ukraine

Reply #92
hi kgena_ua

works perfect - great work !!

Reply #93
Great script.  Thanks for making this.

Reply #94
version "24082019"

Changes in the history menu section:
- history list navigation - Mouse, Up, Down, Page Up, Page Down, End, Home keys;
- artist selection - left mouse button, Enter key;
- deleting a list item - menu, Delete key;
- delete history list - menu.

Minor changes and improvements.
Properties needs to be updated.
UR5EQF. Ukraine

Reply #95
need your recommendations for improvements
UR5EQF. Ukraine

Reply #96
Looks like the pulling of artist art is broken? It won't load artist art anymore for me.

Reply #97
I confirm.
images are no longer loaded.
Last.fm has changed its site.

version 24.08.2019

Reply #99
version "07112019"

compatible with WSH panel mod and jscript panel

lender1257,