Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: uCreateDialog vs uDialogBox (Read 3171 times) previous topic - next topic

uCreateDialog vs uDialogBox

Can't understand, if there is way to make dialog form act like ordinal dialog form by calling uCreateDialog? I mean tab-movements, WM_CANCEL message and so on, because I just do not receive them if I create dialog by that call. On the other hand, I have nice form by calling uDialogBox(), but it is modal, that's seems to be inadmissible... what I am doing wrong?
dezisehtnys eb lliw noitulover eht

Reply #1
You need to call modeless_dialog_manager::add() in your WM_INITDIALOG  and modeless_dialog_manager::remove() in your WM_DESTROY handler to enable dialog message processing for a modeless dialog in the main event loop.

Reply #2
Thanks a lot.
dezisehtnys eb lliw noitulover eht