Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Unable to edit wiki (Read 14779 times) previous topic - next topic

Unable to edit wiki

I am unable to edit any pages on the wiki and have been unable to do so since registering there many years ago. My username on the wiki is Krayon and in my preferences it states that I am a member of the groups Users and disabled_user (not sure why I would be a disabled user).

If I do try to edit a page, I get the following message:
Code: [Select]
You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:
The action you have requested is limited to users in one of the groups: *, Users, validated_user.

It would be good to contribute a little to the wiki. Unfortunately there are no help or contact pages on the wiki, so could anyone please assist with this issue?

Unable to edit wiki

Reply #1
It would be good to contribute a little to the wiki. Unfortunately there are no help or contact pages on the wiki, so could anyone please assist with this issue?

You should be able to edit the wiki without logging in at all. Can you try?
Music: sounds arranged such that they construct feelings.

Unable to edit wiki

Reply #3
Thanks for the responses, ktf and Jan.

Now that my account had been enabled, all is working well. Thanks, Jan.

Re: Unable to edit wiki

Reply #4
I would also like to update the EAC+WavPack page and seem to be in that weird state that I can edit as long as I don't log in (although I didn't actually try to "save", it looked like I could have).

May I have my account "Bryant" enabled also?

Thanks!