Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [HOW Dev]Header files for MP4 Tagging (Read 3612 times) previous topic - next topic

[HOW Dev]Header files for MP4 Tagging

Hi, menno:
  THX for your new FAAD3 lib v2.6.1
  I'm using it for my mp4 tagging programme.
  Can you tell me which header file should be included in my C code to support MP4 tagging?
  "mp4ff.h" or "mp4ffint.h"?
AND
  What is the flow of coding to write (update) tags (I mean the metadata) to a MP4 file?
  So far as i konw:
  for READING: use "mp4ff_open_read" or "mp4ff_open_read_metaonly"
  but for WRITTING: only "mp4ff_meta_update" ?
  How to use "mp4ff_meta_update" ?

I was confused about that.

Reply #1
Sorry, I have no idea. I didn't write that code and only used it myself for reading tags. For ease of use it is probably better to use the latest mp4v2 library.

Reply #2
Sorry, I have no idea. I didn't write that code and only used it myself for reading tags. For ease of use it is probably better to use the latest mp4v2 library.

Sad.

Anyway, Can you tell me where to download the mp4v2 library. I should pay more attention to it.