Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Is there a value like %artist:1% when using foo_scrobble? (Read 969 times) previous topic - next topic

Is there a value like %artist:1% when using foo_scrobble?

I encountered the innocuous but uncomfortable problems seen in the picture when using foo_scrobble.

When I use %artist% in the Artist field, if a song has more than one artist, the artist's name that appears on last.fm will be a new artist separated by a comma.
I checked the relevant last.fm documents and community forums, and there is no good solution to the problem that there are multiple singers in a song.
I don't want to change the Artist field of the music tag, but I also don't want to see uncomfortable new artists made up of multiple artists on last.fm.
So, I wonder if there is a value similar to %artist:1% that can specify an artist, or is there a similar value provided by foo_scrobble?

English is not my mother tongue. I'm sorry if the expression is wrong.

Re: Is there a value like %artist:1% when using foo_scrobble?

Reply #2
@marc2k3
Sorry, I installed the relevant components, which seems to solve the problem, but I don't know how to write code.

Reply #3
If you replace the
[%artist%]
with
[$meta(artist,0)]
- do you then get what you want?

Reply #4
If you replace the
[%artist%]
with
[$meta(artist,0)]
- do you then get what you want?
@Porcus [$meta(artist,0)] is OK!!! Thanks! I've only tried [%$meta(artist,0)%], but it doesn't work.