Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Soundcard noise floor (Read 8323 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Soundcard noise floor

Reply #25
I can't speak to the accuracy of those specific measurements, but they're very typical, and you could find 100 devices that really do have that performance.  I don't think your skepticism is well founded.
Pure speculation.

Is this the same problem you were posting about above?  So you've solved whatever you were asking about?
Sorry, it is not my fault if you think too slow or too late  ;)

why don't you also raise the quality of your threads then.
i'm notified.

Reply #26
I can't speak to the accuracy of those specific measurements, but they're very typical, and you could find 100 devices that really do have that performance.  I don't think your skepticism is well founded.
Pure speculation.

I don't think you're understanding what I am saying.  If you're finding that a 100dB noise floor isn't enough, you are doing something wrong.  I'm speculating what it is you are doing wrong, yes, but that is because you are being extremely vague about whatever your underlying problem really is. 

Would you prefer I not speculate as to what your problem is and simply tell you to give up?

Reply #27
To give up what ?

Moderator edit: Removed unnecessary quoting.

Reply #28
That was my question.  Looking for a sound card I think?

Reply #29
Sound interface.