Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [request] setting the range of the spectrogram (Read 1104 times) previous topic - next topic

[request] setting the range of the spectrogram

Hey,
great player indeed, thanks for it!
There is one small thing what I miss, and that is the sub frequencies displayed in the spectrogram. Now it's roughly around 60 Hz, but it would be great if you could lower the spectrograms lower limit to 30Hz or something or even better, add the ability to adjust it manually. It's one of the best spectrograms I've seen by the way, I love it (I checked a few VSTs as well).
Thanks!

Reply #1
Hey,
great player indeed, thanks for it!
There is one small thing what I miss, and that is the sub frequencies displayed in the spectrogram. Now it's roughly around 60 Hz, but it would be great if you could lower the spectrograms lower limit to 30Hz or something or even better, add the ability to adjust it manually. It's one of the best spectrograms I've seen by the way, I love it (I checked a few VSTs as well).
Thanks!

I'd like to second this request. You can't even see the fundamental frequencies of a bass guitar. It would be good if it went down to 0Hz/DC by default, or if there was a user setting for Min/Max frequencies. I'd also like the option to fade between a linear and logarithmic response. Another cool thing would be to have a switchable ruler on the left or right of the screen, showing the actual frequencies. I also agree that apart from these issues, it's one of the nicest Spectrograms out there. Looks great in full screen.

Reply #2
10Hz is barely shown, but anything from 20Hz and upwards is displayed in the spectrogram.

Setting the FFT Size to max makes 10-40Hz all but disappear, though.