Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Classic Placebophilia (Read 1490 times) previous topic - next topic

Classic Placebophilia

The application of Quantum Stickers improves music playback atmosphere, soundstage, timbre, dynamics and musical fidelity...really.
  ~ https://recordclean.com.au/telos-quantum-x2-stickers.html
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?  ;~)

Re: Classic Placebophilia

Reply #1
This is precious :)
(how do you know it doesn't work?) :)
Error 404; signature server not available.

Reply #2
Oh, they work all right, on the weak minded. The placebo effect is real and has real psychological power, however, being entirely subjective it's just not that welcome in an objective environment; however this level of it strains credibility, if this is serious, there are some really stupid gullible people out there ... it must be a joke, right??? ;~)
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?  ;~)

Reply #3
"I’m hearing things I’ve never heard before!"  - you mean besides them voices in your head?

When snake oil peddlers resort to such depths of BS'ing, I can't help thinking of an expression in my native Portuguese language which goes "Me engana que eu gosto!"

Which freely translates to "Fool me, 'cause I love it!"
Listen to the music, not the media it's on.
União e reconstrução