Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: A Note About Private Messages To Me.. (Read 2287 times) previous topic - next topic

A Note About Private Messages To Me..

I just wanted to let everyone know that I haven't been responding to a lot of the private messages I've been getting due to a lack of time lately.  I thought it best to make a public post about this because I'm sure there are many people wondering why I haven't responded to them yet.  Be sure that I'm not ignoring you  I'm just kind of backlogged in messages and haven't really had much time to sit down and respond properly.  As it stands right now, I don't always have that much time to even respond to messages in the general forum, but when I do have time, I'd rather do that than spend it all responding to messages privately.  Public messages benefit more people.  I'm sure you guys understand

Anyway, if anyone has a question which could work just as well in public, please make a post this way.  You're much more likely to get an answer in a timely fashion, at least until I get things under control (server/forums, other projects, finish moving in, school, work, etc....).  Furthermore, there are many cases where other admins/mods could answer these questions or address these concerns just as well.

I will try to respond to all the messages I have gotten so far though

Edit:  BTW, the same goes for messaging me on ICQ or emailing me.