Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: stream-recording (Read 15276 times) previous topic - next topic

stream-recording

Reply #25
I use HiDownlaod for any real or windows media streams audio and video  it also comes with a link to some app which monitors sites and gives u the url to streams if u cant find them yourself as they are quite often hidden (havent yet used this extra but sounds good)
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=297028"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

that's interesting info because some links for video you can't just right-click-save
a frag a day keeps the doctor away

stream-recording

Reply #26
I use HiDownlaod for any real or windows media streams audio and video  it also comes with a link to some app which monitors sites and gives u the url to streams if u cant find them yourself as they are quite often hidden (havent yet used this extra but sounds good)
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=297028"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

that's interesting info because some links for video you can't just right-click-save
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=297520"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Which is a freeware alternative to capture video streams, where you cannot get url by rightclick ?

stream-recording

Reply #27
URL Snooper
This will help you locate the streams.

Just for the sake of completion:
There's also a Win32 standalone GUI version of StreamRipper to be found here.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=290563"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

According to the Streamripper site Streamripper32 is out of date and unsupported.  How out of date, I can't tell because the version numbers don't match.
"Have you ever been with a woman? It's like death. You moan, you scream and then you start to beg for mercy, for salvation"