Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: ESPlaylist: Individual playlist groups/sorting (Read 2185 times) previous topic - next topic

ESPlaylist: Individual playlist groups/sorting

Please, help with the subject. I haven't managed to search for the solution. How do I make each playlist (ELPlaylist ) to use it's own grouping method?

Reply #1
Right-click in each playlist and select from the presets in Grouping.

Reply #2
You may be able to do what BenB suggests, but only if you have set up more than one "Group by" condition on the Grouping tag. Even if you do this it requires user interaction each time you change playlist to select the group method required. If you want to do it automatically you need to use the playlist filter also on the grouping tab. Specific grouping can then be automatically applied to specific playlist names or types. I posted an example in the el_playlist thread a while ago; http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index....st&p=700853

If you really meant es_playlist, this has similar options.

If you simply mean you want each instance of el_playlist to use a different group method then group settings on the grouping tab are instance specific.

Reply #3
You may be able to do what BenB suggests, but only if you have set up more than one "Group by" condition on the Grouping tag. Even if you do this it requires user interaction each time you change playlist to select the group method required.

yeah, I know how to choose or create grouping methods, but I'm already sick and tired when I change grouping method in one playlist, it implies to any other;

I looked at the thread you gave and it really helps a lot, thank you!