Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [Not My Release] EsPlaylist (Read 335051 times) previous topic - next topic

[Not My Release] EsPlaylist

Reply #125
  • added double click action on a track in Browe Library action.

Excellent, this is just what I wanted!  One small request on this subject, though:  Can whichever command we select for the double click action be added to the context menu?  This way we can perform that action on multiple items in the track list view, and can perform it on multiple albums in the album art view.  Thanks.

Reply #126
I guess this issue(using Facet Playlist instead of Library Viewer Selection Playlist) is not a bug of EsPlaylist.
EsPlaylist only notify the foobar2000 core of the selected tracks ,
and doesn't decide which playlist should be used about "Library Viewer Selection Playlist".
(note: EsPlaylist always notify in case of Browse Library mode.)

I don't know this issue is a bug of the foobar2000 core.

Thanks for the info, ssenna! Was just curious. So this seems to be a helpful bug of the core.

Reply #127
@ssenna

I would like to have a fixed "browse album art" view which
sends the album to a specified playlist on double click and stays in cover view.

This way user could use it as cover browser instead of a mixed playlist/art browser.

Thanks.

Reply #128
@ssenna

I would like to have a fixed "browse album art" view which
sends the album to a specified playlist on double click and stays in cover view.

This way user could use it as cover browser instead of a mixed playlist/art browser.

Thanks.

That's what I've been hoping for years, but I'm not sure it can be done. 

Reply #129
Has anyone else experienced album art display problems and run foo_podcatcher.dll?
I currently have a problem whereby album art doesnt display sometimes when switching between playlist tabs.
When i click on one of my podcasts using the Podcatcher component, it automatically creates a new playlist of the selected podcast. As soon as i switch from the Podcatcher playlist to another, all the album art disappears (every playlist). The art will only show again if i remove the Podcatcher playlist and then restart Foobar.

I have EsPlaylist setup as Flatview fixed, follow active playlist.

foo_podcatcher.dll 0.1.6d (beta)
foo_uie_esplaylist.dll 0.0.9.0(beta)

I can post screenshots if it will make it any easier to explain.

Otherwise I am loving the component 

Reply #130
EsPlaylist v0.0.9.1 beta(2010/04/18) released.

-  fixed album art size became too large when there was only one album art column.
- added "Lock width" in column header menu

Download here

Reply #131

-  fixed album art size became too large when there was only one album art column.

Download here

Just a heads up, Im having problems with Column Headers showing when they shouldnt be with this release. Removing a playlist will reenable Column Headers on existing playlists when they are set to off.

Reply #132

Download here

Just a heads up, Im having problems with Column Headers showing when they shouldnt be with this release. Removing a playlist will reenable Column Headers on existing playlists when they are set to off.

Yes I am getting the same on windows XP SR3

Reply #133

Yes I am getting the same on windows XP SR3

Could you try http://foo2k.chottu.net/foo_uie_esplaylist_0.0.9.1.1.zip
(please use right-click menu for saving as file)

Reply #134
ssenna, why not add the ability for artist art to be read as your biography plugin's behavior?

For example, if I have an artist that is Creed, and the image in the folder is Creed.jpg, it would be read by ESplaylist for the artist artwork.

Reply #135
EsPlaylist v0.0.9.2 beta (2010/04/20) released.

Changelog:
  • fixed "display column header" not working correctly only on WindowsXP.(perhps)
  • fixed improper text color of group info column when the first track of the group is selected.

Download EsPlaylist v0.0.9.2 beta

Reply #136
site is down, any mirrors?

Reply #138
I can load any other site but that one just wont load for me

Reply #139
Any plans to support drag & drop?

It'd make EsPlaylist perfect

EDIT:

WOW I just noticed that it already supports drag & drop... yay!
<insert signature here>

Reply #140
Haw can i search (for songs) in esplaylist at library view?

Reply #141
This component is looking better with each version! Thanks to listening to our suggestions, ssenna!

A feature I'm hoping for: Some way to display the subgroups of a group in flat view.

The use case I'm picturing: Group the tracks by artist. Double-clicking an artist would show all the tracks by that artist organized by album.

The way it is now, I have first to double click the album to see its individual tracks, and then I only see the tracks belonging to that particular album. Or I have to remove the album grouping and deselect the "Display only focused group" option, which leads to me seeing all the albums by all artists in the library, instead of only the ones by that particular artist.

Cheers,
FaintingGoat

Reply #142
Does the developer actually read this thread? If so, I have a little feature request. I use the Esplaylist as an album art grid view for my whole library. When I make a double click on an album I would like to have an option to start playback of the album directly without showing the tracks in a group.

Reply #144
EsPlaylist v0.0.9.3 beta (2010/04/24) released.

Changelog:
  • added inline tag-editer.(editing column setting appropriately is required)
  • align of column header title.
  • added "Add to Playback Queue" in Browse Library Action.
  • added "Open/Close Group with Middle button click" in Behaviour page.
  • added %es_subgroup_length%

Download EsPlaylist v0.0.9.3 beta

Reply #145
A feature I'm hoping for: Some way to display the subgroups of a group in flat view.

The use case I'm picturing: Group the tracks by artist. Double-clicking an artist would show all the tracks by that artist organized by album.

Cheers,
FaintingGoat

i too hope that something like this:

or (from ELPlaylist)

(in terms of collapsing groups)

will be sometime possible to achieve in esplaylist aswell

Reply #146
some excellent updates recently. i can now use it as a proper library viewer now that we can set our own double click action. thanks ssenna.

Reply #147
i agree with you marc, now i can use it too

thanx Ssenna for your very good work!

Reply #148
Hello ssenna, I'd like to report that in this new version none of the double-click actions work with individual tracks.

Cheers,
FaintingGoat

Reply #149
Double clicking is used for inline editing, if it's disabled then it works like before.