Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_run 0.3.8 (Read 513645 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: foo_run 0.3.8

Reply #700
How can I open selected files with Serato? I also have foo_run_group, but I can't find a solution.
Thanks in advance , if anyone can help.

"C:\Program Files '('x86')'\Audacity\audacity.exe" "%_path%"

Edit to real path
"C:\Program Files '('x86')'\Serato\Serato.exe" "%_path%"
Use the answer from previous reply but replacing audacity path with serato path. If Serato is able to load files with command line, that should work. Otherwise it's a limitation of Serato. Try it first on command line, what works there... works on foo_run (translating full file path to "%_path%")

Reply #701

Edit to real path
Use the answer from previous reply but replacing audacity path with serato path. If Serato is able to load files with command line, that should work. Otherwise it's a limitation of Serato. Try it first on command line, what works there... works on foo_run (translating full file path to "%_path%")
[/quote]
@regor, I use Serato for x64 so it will be like this : "C:\Program Files\Serato\Serato DJ Pro\Serato DJ Pro.exe" "%_path%"
Serato opens indeed but without opening any file ( I tried with command line too but the result is the same), just starts and that's it. This is a solution that I was looking for a long time, but unfortunately without any result. It seems it might be a limitation of Serato....
What I wanted was to select let's say 10 . or 30 (or any number) files and open the files in Serato.
I was hoping that maybe it would be possible with foo_run_group (this component allows you to open a group of selected files)

Reply #702

Edit to real path
@regor, I use Serato for x64 so it will be like this : "C:\Program Files\Serato\Serato DJ Pro\Serato DJ Pro.exe" "%_path%"
Serato opens indeed but without opening any file ( I tried with command line too but the result is the same), just starts and that's it. This is a solution that I was looking for a long time, but unfortunately without any result. It seems it might be a limitation of Serato....
What I wanted was to select let's say 10 . or 30 (or any number) files and open the files in Serato.
I was hoping that maybe it would be possible with foo_run_group (this component allows you to open a group of selected files)

If it doesn't work on command line, then you are out of luck. This plugin only uses command line under the hood. It's a problem by Serato (you may ask at support to implement command line file loading).

Reply #703
I'm way in over my head here trying to write a powershell equivalent to a Linux command I use (using wsl) for someone without wsl.

I've got the command working from Powershell:
Code: [Select]
(& 'C:\Program Files\_personalInstalls\_portable\encoders\flac\metaflac.exe' --show-tag CUESHEET --no-utf8-convert 'D:\MUSIC.conversion\FLAC\Coldplay - Music Of The Spheres.flac' | ? {$_.trim() -ne '' }).replace('cuesheet=', '').replace('CDImage.wav', 'Coldplay - Music Of The Spheres.flac') | Set-Content 'D:\MUSIC.conversion\FLAC\Coldplay - Music Of The Spheres.cue'

and by prefixing and quoting it I can get it working from a command prompt
Code: [Select]
powershell -command "above code here"
But I can't get it working from foo_run.

If I add -noexit I can see that it's opening a powershell session, but it doesn't seem to do anything.