Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_openlyrics (not my release) (Read 3126 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: foo_openlyrics (not my release)

Reply #25
Hi
beautiful component !

could be possibile skip streaming data?
for example i have a playlist with some nice radio (with radio paradise ) and the component keep downloading lyrics of songs I haven't on my computer
thanks again for the component

Reply #26
Actually the reason that I have NOT tried this component is that it never was compatible with streaming metadata;  are you saying the current version now is (the release notes do not indicate this)?  Streaming radio is 70% of my listening and I enjoy the lyrics display of the songs that for example foo_multisource has provided all along.  However an optional "on/off" for displaying this would cover both your request and mine.

Reply #27
Actually the reason that I have NOT tried this component is that it never was compatible with streaming metadata;  are you saying the current version now is (the release notes do not indicate this)?  Streaming radio is 70% of my listening and I enjoy the lyrics display of the songs that for example foo_multisource has provided all along.  However an optional "on/off" for displaying this would cover both your request and mine.
Hi
i have added radio paradise mp4 320bit and while i was listening ,foo_openlyrics downlaoded the lyrics
i have disabled to save txt form file but only tag , it should stop to download them
yes it does download lyrics with foo_multisource , and it's very quickly and fast

Reply #28
I have just tested version .10 of Open Lyrics and looking at the console it is not searching on the dynamic metadata being sent by radio streams.  Instead it attempts to treat the station as a fixed file, using the station URL, my External Tag terms, etc. and predictably fails.  The Github discussion shows the developer is aware of this and attempting to add the feature, but it is definitely not present in the current release version.