Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [fb2k v2] Popup Panels (foo_popup_panels) (Read 42154 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_popup_panels

Reply #25
how could i disable the check?
You can't. The check is there to prevent bug reports like the one, I received recently, where an outdated version of foo_popup_panels was used without any ColumnsUI installed.

foo_popup_panels

Reply #26
how could i disable the check?
You can't. The check is there to prevent bug reports like the one, I received recently, where an outdated version of foo_popup_panels was used without any ColumnsUI installed.

I do have columns ui installed,the problem is that it is translated to Another Language(Chinese) using Restorator or eXeScope or whatever.It Is There but not recognized.
Or the 0.1.3 version should be ok?

foo_popup_panels

Reply #28
Hi,

I installed it and put item details in the window.
I would like to change fonts in the window but I don't know how to customize that.
Could someone tell me how to customize item details in a popup window?

Thanx

foo_popup_panels

Reply #29
download link issue : we get foo_random_pools.zip instead of foo_popup_panels !

could you fix it or give us the right link please ?

thanx in advance.

foo_popup_panels

Reply #30
download link issue : we get foo_random_pools.zip instead of foo_popup_panels !

could you fix it or give us the right link please ?

thanx in advance.
Aargh. If something goes wrong it does it completely. I uploaded foo_random_pools to the false place, because of the same version now. There is no update for foo_popup_panels. Fixed now.

foo_popup_panels

Reply #32
Thank U!
last.fm | bulletproof2k

foo_popup_panels

Reply #33
This is beautiful. 'Fixes' problems with lack of space.

Thank you very much.

Re: foo_popup_panels

Reply #34
Hi,
first of thanks for your effort, I am quite new with foobar2000 development and I have a question about a feature in this component, it displays DUI components while working with CUI.  I was considering to develop a panel that can also embed the DUI components inside the CUI, so letting people choose which one fits best for them. I tried to research if there's already an implementation but what I found is complaints that it's impossible. Do you think it's impossible?  I think there should be a way to assign a custom panel as one of these panels as parent, of course it requires some development effort.
Thanks.

Reply #35
I can't get this one work. I have columns UI and popup panels installed. How does this work please? How do you get the panels pop up? Double click doesn't work? I am sure I am being an idiot here as there are so many happy users of this! Can anyone guide me?

Reply #37
Grimes, thanks again..I thought it would be better to continue here, at the dedicated thread, glad you found me here :)
I guess I was hoping to double click on small size Album cover as it appears in a small panel inside the main window and have a new window pop up. Considering all the sub menu items to navigate, I guess assigning a shortcut on the keyboard will be necessary.
So far, (pop-up panel) seems to be the best option for what I want.
Thanks again!

Reply #38
When the main window is minimized, the pop-up window is still displayed and on top. Is that possible?

Re: [fb2k v2] Popup Panels (foo_popup_panels)

Reply #40
New version, see first post.

Reply #42
guys , i didn't understand how to create a button to SHOW or HIDE  the popup panel ?

You did it in Jscript panel 3 ? explain to me ? in Spider Monkey Panel ?

MOD: edited

Reply #43
How do you move the panel when the title bar is hidden? I have not found a way to do it, which is pretty inconvenient having in mind the window is currently shown at an absolute position.

Could the window be pinned to the current foobar window borders?

Could the config menu be shown when right clicking on the frame, title bar, etcl?

Reply #44
How do you move the panel when the title bar is hidden?
You can't.

I have not found a way to do it, which is pretty inconvenient having in mind the window is currently shown at an absolute position.
Of course, but Windows does not support moving a window without title bar. Although you can activate the system menu with ALT+SPACE on a panel without title bar and you are getting a move menu entry, clicking on this will just show the resize cursor and doesn't allow you to move the window.

Could the window be pinned to the current foobar window borders?
No. I removed this functionality, when I adapted the old component foo_dockable_panels in 2011 as it violated the foobar SDK license. The conditions for using the SDK are still the same today. Besides this, I also wouldn't be interested in re-adding this functionality.

Could the config menu be shown when right clicking on the frame, title bar
Added for the latest version.

Reply #45
guys , i didn't understand how to create a button to SHOW or HIDE  the popup panel ?
I think your answer is in post #36... 

the keyboard shortcut must be assigned to "View>Popup panels>Show>whichever-panel"

Reply #46
@fbuser

There is a component that I no longer use. and have deleted ("Musical Spectrum").  However, it still shows up in "View>Popup panels>configure", as well as "View>Popup panels>Show".

How can I delete the references to "Musical Spectrum" in these menus?

Thanks!

Reply #47
How can I delete the references to "Musical Spectrum" in these menus?
Currently only by reinstalling "Musical Spectrum" and then removing the panel. Will be fixed for the next version.