Skip to main content

Topic: ELPlaylist: 2 little questions on expand/collapse (Read 852 times) previous topic - next topic

ELPlaylist: 2 little questions on expand/collapse
Hello,

I have a toggle button to collapse, expand playlist. But if I collapse, then expand, the images that were not in direct view after expanding look vague:
https://s32.postimg.org/vky89pjo5/sddfs.jpg

Here is the code:
$imagebutton($sub(230),3,18,18,images/$ifequal(%EXP%,0,collapse,expand).png,images/$ifequal(%EXP%,0,collapse,expand)_over.png,SETGLOBAL:EXP:$ifequal(%EXP%,0,1,0);COMMAND:View/ELPlaylist/$ifequal(%EXP%,0,Collapse,Expand) All Groups;REFRESH,,)

Also, if I expand/collapse the playlist in another way then the button, the button doesn't change along with the playlist expanding/collapsing.

Thank you!
  • Last Edit: 27 June, 2016, 02:31:44 PM by foosion

Re: ELPlaylist: 2 little questions on expand/collapse
Reply #1
bump :)

Reply #2
Anyone?

• marc2003
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Developer
Reply #3
Posting that Panel stack splitter code was pointless because it's a different component and all it does is trigger a menu command. There is no way for you to detect if the menu was triggered via alternate methods.

As for your image problem, presumably you're using the $albumart function? Just precede your existing code with another instance with the nodisplay option using a bigger size. This will cache the image at a higher quality and will be used again when you want to display it.

Code: [Select]
$albumart(0,0,500,500,0,nodisplay)

Reply #4
Posting that Panel stack splitter code was pointless because it's a different component and all it does is trigger a menu command. There is no way for you to detect if the menu was triggered via alternate methods.

As for your image problem, presumably you're using the $albumart function? Just precede your existing code with another instance with the nodisplay option using a bigger size. This will cache the image at a higher quality and will be used again when you want to display it.

Code: [Select]
$albumart(0,0,500,500,0,nodisplay)
I tried putting it in here but that didn't work, where do I put it?
https://s31.postimg.org/3wkl7sknv/dsdsfsdf.jpg

Reply #5
Bump :P

Code form Splitter Settings:

$imagebutton($sub(230),3,18,18,images/$ifequal(%EXP%,0,collapse,expand).png,images/$ifequal(%EXP%,0,collapse,expand)_over.png,SETGLOBAL:EXP:$ifequal(%EXP%,0,1,0);COMMAND:View/ELPlaylist/$ifequal(%EXP%,0,Collapse,Expand) All Groups;REFRESH,,)