Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: help needed xls 1002 setting an advice (Read 2447 times) previous topic - next topic

help needed xls 1002 setting an advice

what should my gain knobs be set at for the xls 1002 connected to the outlaw audio 976 receiver with 4V xlr Pre Outs an speakers with output 98dB sensitivity an  channel output level is set at -6db ,on my xli 800 the .775 setting mode made somethings sound distorted the 1.4 setting sounds a little quieter but less distorted at higher volumes without changing the gain knob which is at the 10 o'clock position .

im currently using the 1502 to drive my subs that have a 90dB output sensitivity with the gain knobs at the 3 o'clock position the sub channel output level is set at 0

the .775 setting mode for the 1002 is listed 6db lower im wondering if that means i could set the channels output level at 0 an get the same affect

my normal tv show listening level is -35 to -30 reference volume for (those super loud damn adds)

my normal movie (4k,bd,dvd) listening level is -20 to -15 reference volume

my normal streaming listening level is -35 to -10 reference volume for (wildly inconsistent audio quality)