Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Error when attempting to encode TTA files in CUETools 2.2.2 (Read 1167 times) previous topic - next topic

Error when attempting to encode TTA files in CUETools 2.2.2

Apologies if this has been posted before.

As the topic title says, whenever I attempt to encode TTA files using CUETools 2.2.2, I receive this error message:

---------------------------
Error
Exception: Could not load file or assembly 'FFmpeg.AutoGen, Version=4.1.0.4, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=9b7632533a381715' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
OK  

This does not happen when attempting to encode other formats I have tried -- FLAC, WAV, APE, and TAK. I've been able to circumvent this error by using foobar2000 to convert the TTA files to FLAC before encoding with CUETools, but ideally I would be able to encode TTA without any problems.

Please let me know if I need to provide any other information about this error.

Re: Error when attempting to encode TTA files in CUETools 2.2.2

Reply #2
That build works without problems. Thanks very much.