Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foobar2000 v1.1.15 final (Read 6757 times) previous topic - next topic

foobar2000 v1.1.15 final

foobar2000 v1.1.15 final was released yesterday. As always, get it at http://www.foobar2000.org/, and feel free to use this thread as a go-to place for general discussion that doesn’t warrant its own thread.

Changes:
■ Added basic MusicBrainz tagging capability to the audio CD ripper.
 ■ CD ripper can now look up CD information automatically each time a new CD is about to be ripped.
■ Worked-around shell integration incompatibility with Windows 8.
■ Converter performance tweaks for multi-core encoding (beta 2).
■ Resolved incompatibility with Matroska files processed with mkvclean (beta 2).
■ ID3v2: “rating” tags now compatible with Windows Media Player (beta 2).
■ Resolved Converter incompatibility with new Opus encoder (beta 2).
■ Worked-around drag&drop incompatibility with Windows explorer read-only optical media (final).
■ Added an advanced preferences option to minimize the app on
  • close (final).
    ■ Worked-around NSIS installer incompatibility with Windows 8 address space layout randomization (final).[/b]

foobar2000 v1.1.15 final

Reply #1
As the subject seems to have outgrown its initial scope in this thread and was requested to be split by a main participant, here we are:
Discussion of v1.1.15’s changes to handling of rating field in ID3v2

Also, since I apparently need to be more specific, when I wrote “general discussion that doesn’t warrant its own thread”, I meant general discussion specific to v1.1.15 final, not bundles of unrelated personal feature requests or anything else that has no relevance to this version. Simply: threads about releases are for discussion about those releases.

foobar2000 v1.1.15 final

Reply #2
hi, thanks for new version
Added an advanced preferences option to minimize the app on
  • close.

but when activated this option i cant close foobar2000 by rightclicking in taskbar. is this known? i suppose so.
nevertheless i just wanted to mention that

foobar2000 v1.1.15 final

Reply #3
Could somebody kindly confirm that Opus decoder in FB2K is capable of true 24bit output (by converting from .opus to 24bit .wav for example)?
keeping audio clear together - soundexpert.org

foobar2000 v1.1.15 final

Reply #4
It operates on 32bit float so I don't see why not.
Microsoft Windows: We can't script here, this is bat country.

foobar2000 v1.1.15 final

Reply #6
Hello

I was able to convert a live streaming on version 1.1.14 after updated I'm getting a message that there is no seek.....
I'm back to 1.1.14, anyone know how I can capture a stream on new 1.1.15 ?

Thank You