Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_facet: How to change all columns in 1 click? (Read 2103 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_facet: How to change all columns in 1 click?

https://www.foobar2000.org/components/view/foo_facets

I want to be able to change to these facet settings in 1 click -

Genre/Artist/Album
Year/Genre/Album
Language/Genre/Year
Genre/Producer/Artist
Genre/Composer/Artist
ojos-azules-cat

Re: foo_facet: How to change all columns in 1 click?

Reply #1
Hi there,

1) You could put them under Tabs (5 x Facets)

Or 2) just add extra columns to Facets (can have more than three columns) and switch the ones not being used to "All". Like if you combined the columns for -

Genre/Composer/Artist/Album

And leave Composer on "All" would give the same results as Genre/Artist/Album. You could add a column for all your fields except you might run out of space (screen resolution) ...

Reply #2
5 columns take up alot of screen. Is there another way? Maybe using foo_spider_monkey_panel
ojos-azules-cat

Reply #3
Like I said, Tabs is really the only other way. Add a Tabs element, right-click the tab bar to add new tabs, put a Facets under each one with the different columns.

Reply #4
Like I said, Tabs is really the only other way. Add a Tabs element, right-click the tab bar to add new tabs, put a Facets under each one with the different columns.

It is not giving option to add tabs. Can't select the whole facets only panel right click gives option to add panels
ojos-azules-cat

Reply #5

It is not giving option to add tabs.

You are misunderstanding. Tabs is not a Facets option, it is a separate UI element.

1. Menu>View>Layout>Create Scratchbox
2. click in scratchbox window>containers_TABS
3. click window for each tab>FACETS (or copy paste your existing facets)

[Tab bar: rt-click the tab area to add new tabs (or remove ); click drag to reorder; double-click to rename]

Reply #6
I don't wan to recreate my whole setup
ojos-azules-cat