Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [TOS #5] From: FLAC file that makes loud beeps in foobar (Read 1082 times) previous topic - next topic

[TOS #5] From: FLAC file that makes loud beeps in foobar

No more glitch, winning! thanks 

Now, pretty much the only thing I really really miss in foobar is automatic profiles for stereo and multichannel files so I could use a crossfeed VST plugin for headphones use on stereo streams and a custom mixing matrix for 5.1 in order to downmix to 3D'ish stereo for headphones use again.......but I already made that feature request a while ago, and nobody seemed to care. Manual profiles are a real bummer to use, ffdshow supports both automatic profiles and VST plugins but can't do gapless playback....cruel world

[TOS #5] From: FLAC file that makes loud beeps in foobar

Reply #1
Repeating the request in an unrelated thread (TOS #5) is not the best way to do it.

For now, you could batch-tag the relevant groups of files and assign distinct sets of DSPs using Dynamic DSP. Please post in that thread if you have any questions about the component, or start a new thread if you are looking for something else.