Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: status bar scripts (Read 3418 times) previous topic - next topic

status bar scripts

Hi, I am trying to edit my status bar script to display:
(length of files selected in playlist view)/(total length of all items in playlist view)
can anyone help me with the commands for this?
also, I would like to have this show up right justified, but keep the other info left justified, how do i separate them? I am new to the programming aspect of foobar and just need a few nudges in the right direction. I couldn't find the commands on this page: http://wiki.hydrogenaudio.org/index.php?ti...e#Playlist_info . Thanks!

status bar scripts

Reply #1
Apart from the dedicated section on the right which can show the total selection length, you can only display per-track information in the status bar yourself. To toggle that special area, right-click on the status bar and select "Show Total Time of Selection".
For alignment: Use $tab() to (not only right-)align text in the status bar.

status bar scripts

Reply #2
thanks for the help. i have had an older version of foobar version 0.9 for quite some time and finally decided to upgrade and now a few of these features that I used/enjoyed are no longer automatically enabled so I never knew where to turn them on or off. turns out they are quite simple but i just never thought to right click the bar for that option, i figured it would be in the preferences somewhere. appreciate it.