Skip to main content
Topic: Waveform Minibar (mod) (Read 2937 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Waveform Minibar (mod)

Reply #50
Hi again, maybe it was missed or poorly phrased by me so I'll try to rise this again: can we have progress display/cursor back visible while scanning is halted? Like in previous version. Now when halted it displays nothing.

Reply #51
If your machine is busy and hasn't managed to decode one second worth of audio data after one second since decoder was opened, the scanning gets aborted. After that one second marker the check is constantly in use. If average decoding speed drops below realtime speed things get aborted.

That was probably a reason. I think my machine was busy at time that happened. But it isn't really a big problem as it seems to happen very rarely so far.
foobar2000 plays music

Reply #52
Do you mean default splitters used in the DUI? Default UI calls UI pieces "elements", Columns UI uses term panels and has third party panel splitter(s) available.
The component scales itself to any panel size it is given and doesn't resize anything. If you think there's a bug somewhere I need more clear instructions.

Yes I was referring to default splitters and elements, sorry for any confusion. I have sent you a private message with more details.

Reply #53
Got the PM and reproduced the issue. A bug in foobar2000, I replicated the issue with native UI elements too.

Edit: bug reported to Peter.

Reply #54
@no9 - new version uploaded that only disables waveform rendering. Previous version turned the render loop fully off so cursor had to be blanked or it would have stayed in one place.

Reply #55
Everything is in the place now, so thanks again :)

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2018