Skip to main content
Topic: foo_uie_lyrics3 (Read 537611 times) previous topic - next topic
Bent and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Re: foo_uie_lyrics3

Reply #1750
better than musixmatch. since it comes for foobar2k. keep it up. like the component

Reply #1751
Hi! is this plugin still working ? I have no result, whatever file I try.

TIA

Reply #1757
Do you mind sharing the sources you're using?

Here's a screenshot of the search settings, which haven't changed since years (and honestly I have no idea where I got from).
I'm late

Reply #1758
Minilyrics website has been down for a few weeks now and the only source of synced lyrics is gone. Does anybody know what's going on?

Reply #1760
Eslyrics needs base for minilircs, which is works again. I use both plugins, cause eslyrics have options, which lyrics panes doesn't have. for example fast go on selected sting, and lyric panel has extremely usefull option for me - batch downloading. I would like to see there option both to save lyrics to tags and as lrc near song, like it exist in minilyrics,

Reply #1762
When it doesn't find lyrics with the same artist - title, it just downloads the lrc with the same title but the other artist. Does anybody know how to disable it and make it doesn't download anything it it's not needed artist? I did try with "search filter" in advanced tab, but didn't help.

Reply #1763
Hi,

I've seen this mentioned in the thread before but haven't found a solution despite some frantic ctrl+f-ing.

Half of the Panel Preferences window is cut off for me meaning i am unable to change some of the settings (see attachment) I hoped tabbing would at least let me access the options, but that just switches between ok and cancel.

If anyone could offer a solution to this i would be eternally grateful!

Cheers guys

Reply #1764
It looks like you adjusted the DPI display settings and the component doesn't support that properly. Go to the Windows display settings, set the text, apps etc. scale to 100% and try opening foobar with the component settings again.

I haven't seen this other mention and solution, so I could be wrong, but your screenshot shows that stuff is being displayed really large on your display, hence my guess.

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2018