Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Hydrogenaudio Server Switch (Read 123023 times) previous topic - next topic

Hydrogenaudio Server Switch

Reply #125
Resurrect!

Same with Opera 9.64. White text in the search "popup".

Reply #126
Resurrect!

Same with Opera 9.64. White text in the search "popup".

I have it with FF too, will take a look at it.

Reply #127
4) "My Controls" page minor style bug
[blockquote]   1) go to "My Controls" and notice the look of the "Menu" box
2) click any link in the "Messenger" section
= notice how the look of the Menu changes
[/blockquote]
Confirmed.

Resurrect! Just noticed this cosmetic problem again and remembered that above post I made some time ago. Not a show stopper.. but here's it again in case it was forgotten.

Reply #128
Fixed this. Did I break anything else?

Reply #129
Fixed the search text problem. Not the "My Controls page minor style bug" that was before your reply.

Nothing broke I guess.. though for some odd reason "fast reply" button doesn't appear in this topic!?

EDIT: just noticed that the "fast reply" button doesn't appear in CUETools 1.9.5 topic either, what's up? I haven't noticed this before. Maybe it's certain forums where it's available.. sounds odd though.