Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Best WSH Cover Viewer for showing images in PC. (Read 2183 times) previous topic - next topic

Best WSH Cover Viewer for showing images in PC.

I found this is the best WSH Cover Viewer for showing images in PC.
WSH Cover Viewer is used to display album art.It is based on foo_uie_wsh_panel_mod.dll plugin. It supports custom image paths, (Not search for internet) multipath, embedded image and images cycle, multiple images switching effects, images sorting, blacklist, etc. Features with a cache to improve performance, allowing multiple WSH Cover Viewers to be used under one UI.
I used it shows these images: all images in music folder,and some CD images in subdirectories(\BOOKLET,\scans,)
settings: <embed>||$directory_path(%path%)\*.*||$directory_path(%path%)\BOOKLET\*.*||$directory_path(%path%)\scans\*.*
This is written by bense on 2010.02.25.
But it crashed for foo_jscript_panel.
for WSH Panel Mod 1.5.6: Warning: Obsolete: window.CreateTimerInterval() is now obsolete, please use window.SetInterval() in new script.
Has anyone can help to correct this script for foo_jscript_panel?
Thanks.

Re: Best WSH Cover Viewer for showing images in PC.

Reply #1
It should change these items:(I don't know it is right or not.)
window.CreateTimerInterval(500)       window.SetInterval(on_timer, 500)
window.CreateTimerTimeout()    window.SetTimeout(on_timer, 500)

Can someone give me some guide? would be very appreciated!
AppendMenuItem()       ---->       AppendTo()

window.WatchMetadb 
       window.UnWatchMetadb

original code:
function on_metadb_changed(metadb, fromhook) {
   Cover && Cover.OnNewTrack(metadb);
   if (metadb)
      window.WatchMetadb(metadb)
   else
      window.UnWatchMetadb();
}