Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [DOUBLEPOST] Graphic Artists needed (Read 3057 times) previous topic - next topic

[DOUBLEPOST] Graphic Artists needed

[span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%']calling all graphic artists, creative minds & photoshop junkies![/span]

we need your help to build up a series of pro-standard skins using the foobar gui add-on foo_looks.dll

we're not expecting you to learn how to program the skins, just submit your bext graphics and our team of coders will endeavour to turn them into working skins

-----------------

here is a template layout for skin designs (compatible with foo_looks 2.0)

and here is my fooAMP graphics as an example

and finally, the resulting skin:

notes:
  • graphic files can be any size, but the core must be aligned with the top-left corner. it is perfectly fine to have buttons drawn under the core too if you like.
  • buttons can be placed anywhere in the graphics, but if you are planning to have rollover/press/toggle effects then they must line up in a vertical column (look at the 'PL' button in my graphics for an example. The order is not important - just make sure they are in columns with no gaps
email me if you have any questions/problems

-------------------

we're getting very capable as skins programmers, but we've dried up on skin designs and graphics

impress us with your skills, and help the community all at once

email any submissions to me

or come and have a chat on ICQ (486325)

thanks

[DOUBLEPOST] Graphic Artists needed

Reply #1
Don't double post.