Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Plugin to display integrated lyrics? (Read 7758 times) previous topic - next topic

Plugin to display integrated lyrics?

Is there a plugin to display lyrics integrated into the mp3 tag? I've seen a lot of plugins that store lyrics as separate files, but none that display the tag lyrics.

Reply #1
Is there a plugin to display lyrics integrated into the mp3 tag? I've seen a lot of plugins that store lyrics as separate files, but none that display the tag lyrics.

That is not correct.
The official Lyric Sb plugin stores Lyrics in the tags

Reply #2

Both foo_uie_lyrics and foo_uie_lyrics_panel can display lyrics tags.

Reply #3
foo_uie_lyrics does it.

Reply #4
Hmm. I tried adding some plugins (both foo_uie_lyrics and foo_uie_lyrics_panel), but none appear in the components list in Preferences. I've cheched that they are compatible with 0.9, but still, foobar obiously doesn't register them. *frustrated*

Oh, and while I'm at it: Is there a plugin for adding and viewing ratings? I haven't found any working ones yet...

Reply #5
Oh, and while I'm at it: Is there a plugin for adding and viewing ratings? I haven't found any working ones yet...
Official Playback Statistics

Reply #6
Official Playback Statistics

Collects playback statistics for your Media Library content. Statistics can be displayed in the Properties dialog or using %first_played% / %last_played% / %play_count%.

That one? What's that got to do with ratings?

And why the heck does many of my downloaded dlls fail to be registered by foobar? I think I solved it now - I had two installations of foobar, and I edited the one I did not use... *d'oh*

Reply #7
Sorry I thought you want of adding automatic ratings by playcount

For manual rating you can use
this plug-in

Reply #8
Sorry I thought you want of adding automatic ratings by playcount

For manual rating you can use
this plug-in

Using it now.  Now, to find a way to integrate it into the playlist... Any ideas? I'm using Navigator. It has already two entries for Rating, but none of them shows up in the playlist...

And where can I find foo_uie_lyrics_panel?

Reply #9
First of all I myself don't use the rating plug-in I posted.
But for automatic rating use a code:
Code: [Select]
$font(Arial Unicode MS,9,,210-210-210)
$puts(rating,
$ifgreater(%play_count%,50,5,
$ifgreater(%play_count%,20,4,
$ifgreater(%play_count%,10,3,
$ifgreater(%play_count%,5,2,
$ifgreater(%play_count%,2,1,0))))))

$repeat($char(9733),$get(rating))
$repeat($char(9734),$sub(5,$get(rating)))

For Lyrics panel: Have a look at this thread->Lyrics Panel

Please use the search function 

Reply #10
Hmm, that's foo_uie_lyrics. Isn't there one called foo_uie_lyrics_panel? Perhaps I have misunderstood something...

Reply #11
Hmm, that's foo_uie_lyrics. Isn't there one called foo_uie_lyrics_panel? Perhaps I have misunderstood something...

Uie means it is a panel. I have installed it and it works pretty good 

Reply #12
You can use the trackinfo panel as well. I've tried a lot of panels for lyrics, but trackinfo seemed to be the one that suits my needs the most