Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Saving the current playlist by "one click"? Possible? (Read 1090 times) previous topic - next topic

Saving the current playlist by "one click"? Possible?

What is the shortest way to save the current playlist to some predefined location (like G:\music\playlists), without having to go through menues, naming the playlists, etc.?

Can this be done?

Re: Saving the current playlist by "one click"? Possible?

Reply #1
Ctrl+S?  If not by default, then go to keyboard shortcuts menu in Preferences and bind your own key sequence for saving it there.

Reply #2
Ok, thanks. I have added the command now.

Reply #3
Or, you can just add a new icon and do it with just one click. However location and playlist name you will need to add manually.
Somewhere, there's someone dying in a foreign land
Meanwhile, the world is crying stupidity of man
Tell me why, tell me why

Reply #4
If you mean saving all playlists you create to a location other than the default I'm not sure (is there a setting for this?). Last I saw someone suggested using junctions to relocate playlists.

Reply #5
Or, you can just add a new icon and do it with just one click. However location and playlist name you will need to add manually.

Thanks, that tip was good. I have added an icon now, works fine.