Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Default UI Album Art Viewer: Show Currently Playing Track (Read 1697 times) previous topic - next topic

Default UI Album Art Viewer: Show Currently Playing Track

Hey there, small question and it seems so simple, I can't believe it hasn't been addressed in more detail.

I want the default UI album art viewer to display the album art for the currently playing track. I know this can be done with Columns UI but I want to use facets because it has the option to browse my albums by album art (which is one of the main reasons I don't want the album art viewer to display the currently selected item, it makes browsing by album art in facets a bit weird). This seems like something that should be a basic part of the UI element and there must be some sort of workaround (WSH Panel mod maybe?)

TL;DR I want a default UI element to show a currently playing track's artwork.

Edit: Sorry I just realised this isn't really the right place for this.

Reply #1
file>preferences>display>selection viewers>prefer currently playing track

Reply #2
file>preferences>display>selection viewers>prefer currently playing track

Thanks, I actually worked this out just after posting...