Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Waveform Minibar (mod) (Read 67456 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Waveform Minibar (mod)

Reply #375
Any way to add back in the feature from the original component that lets you see all of the channels?

Reply #376
No.

Reply #377
separate channels view would be nice. otherwise I stick with old foobar2000 :(

Reply #379
There's a component called WSH Panel (foo_uie_wsh_panel). It is windows script host, but its default function was (before _mod version) a simple seekbar that was filling with color during playback. But the main and only important thing it has over all seekbars - it shows cursor time position while seeking, total time and current bitrate (for variable) and also artist and title. If you can add at least current time position - that would be awesome and I will no longer need that outdated component that won't be updated anyway.
Listen to WMRI...

Reply #380
Would it ever be possible to have the normalize setting but for album gain? As in, the loudest points on the album will always be peaking on the seekbar, contrary to how the normalize setting will be peaking on the seekbar for the loudest points on each track.
Praise Cobra's Magic

Reply #381
I would love to see a moodbar feature sometime as well.
Praise Cobra's Magic

Reply #382
What I just noticed. When player is stopped, I can still click and move the "playhead" in your minibar, and upon release it starts playback.
THIS IS AWESOME BEHAVIOUR. So thanks for your addon and all the best wishes.