Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Most well produced energetic track (Read 3616 times) previous topic - next topic

Most well produced energetic track

OK, this is like funny post,
for long time I found poser virtuosoes Iron Maiden's Moonchild to be most well driven energy track, until I rediscovered something that I played many times in high school but never gave any attention to it: Judas Priest - Painkiller (even Death's - The Sound of Perseverance bad cover). Maybe it's some 80s spirit or similar, but I would like to know other examples (I mean something with meaningful structure - not like early Slayer or Napalm Death or similar)

So this sounds like heavy metal, and should be

Post comment if you have

Reply #1
You say 'poser', I say greatest rock band ever.
At any rate, Iron Maiden's "Aces High" gets my vote for most energetic well-produced track.

Reply #2
I shouldn't have said 'poser', but I was drinking my beers and playing loud music when I posted, so I guess I was referring to non Paul Di'Anno Maiden - my bad
I'm lacking some rock, metal artists and that's the curiosity

"Aces High" is good suggestion and very similar to Moonchild IMO

Now in clearance, I'll add "Tribal Convictions" from Voivod' Dimension Hatröss to the same list, and Slayer' "Seasons in the Abyss"

Reply #3
Good choices, and I will add my 2cents.
Dragonforce are an amazing well produced band, who despite being stupidly fast are melodic.

Yes I know people give them flac for not being as good live as they are on the albums, but it's not baout that at a show. Should be energetic, which it is.
And the albums show that without any doubt they have the technical ability.

Could also add Iced Earth's Melancholy. Amazing stuff!

Reply #4
Every Scar Symmetry song I've ever heard ...
EAC>1)fb2k>LAME3.99 -V 0 --vbr-new>WMP12 2)MAC-Extra High

Reply #5
2E7AH,

do you know the Rollins Band and especially the song Liar?
This is HA. Not the Jerry Springer Show.

Reply #6
yes Robertina, I know that song but don't know what's so special about it - can't find it in this thread, and HR all in red seems pretty anal to me
Scar Symmetry and Dragonforce are just too melodic for my taste thou they work good
I guess everyone has his own perception what is energetic or well produced so that anything goes in...