Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: One Album not showing artwork when streaming (Read 981 times) previous topic - next topic

One Album not showing artwork when streaming

I can't work out why just this one album is not showing artwork when viewing the album on my Lumin T2 Streamer.

Over the years I've saved albums I have as .cue files.  I've sold some of my cds so now only have the .cue file to work with.
I'm using 'Cuetools' to create the album with individual tracks to stream on my streamer.

I can't work out why this one album is not showing album artwork even though I'm doing exactly the same using 'mp3tag', embedding the album artwork into each track and having a folder.jpg.

I also tried Foobar2000 to extract the tracks but still have the same problem.

Does anyone know what could be causing it or can I remove all metadata that is in the .cue file of this particular album and start from scratch, which might fix the problem?

Re: One Album not showing artwork when streaming

Reply #1
I know I can burn the album to a cdr and create the .cue file and tracks using EAC but it would be nice to know what is causing the problem, in case I come across something like this in the future.

Reply #2
is the file (folder.jpg) actually a jpg?   Maybe find another copy of the album cover, and replace the folder.jpg with it (and also removed then re do the emedding in the files with mp3tag.

Reply #3
is the file (folder.jpg) actually a jpg?   Maybe find another copy of the album cover, and replace the folder.jpg with it (and also removed then re do the emedding in the files with mp3tag.
Yes, it is a jpg.
I decided to do as I mentioned above.  I burnt the album to a cdr and used EAC to recreate the tracks and .cue file.
I then used mp3tag to embed the artwork.
Not had time to test it yet, but it should work.