Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Sub-$100 Speakers (Read 7992 times) previous topic - next topic

Sub-$100 Speakers

Reply #25
In Toronto, Canada you can get 621 for $169 CDN that translates to about 105 €.  But this is not the best price, I'm sure that if I look through more computer stores I can get the price down to 150-159$... I guess same holds true in Europe.
My endian is bigger than yours.

Sub-$100 Speakers

Reply #26
Hi Jenny, I know you've already got a lot of info here, but thought I'ld toss this thought in.

I wanted to be able to listen to music in an office system and didn't want to spend much.  I don't know if you feel comfortable doing e-Bay, but I bought a nice little mid-seventies, Sony receiver for $10 bucks, and some nice Yamaha speakers for not much more. With shipping and everything it was way less than $100 USD.

Now I have reasonably nice sound and the added benefit of being able to tune in the radio when I want.

One thing about e-Bay, don't be in a hurry, bid what you want, then stick to it.  If you didn't win, move on.
There ARE some good deals to be had.

Hope this helps; Dex

Sub-$100 Speakers

Reply #28
Jenny.
If you haven't bought those speakers yet, I would check out the Labtec Pulse-424s. They've gotten very good reviews from all over the place, I personally can attest to the strength of the sub on that thing, and it can be had for under 50 USD.
Just a suggestion!