Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Columns UI help needed, (Read 3382 times) previous topic - next topic

Columns UI help needed,

Hi guys,

have hit a little snag here with columns UI. I am using the plisk skin here.

Essentially I am trying to use the before shot here and somehow can't seem to edit the after shot to go back to the before settings.

Any help would be gr8
II am linking to a post I amde in another forum as I don't have access to photo hosting and would rather not signup on photo hosting services
Before shot
http://www5.head-fi.org/forums/attachment....ntid=5123&stc=1

After pic
http://www5.head-fi.org/forums/attachment....ntid=5124&stc=1

Essentially the difference is that in the Before shot, the artist, album, year etc. are displayed across all columns. instead of neing compressed like in the after pic.
I would like to get back the before pic settings.
The plisk settings were changed slightly but only which columns display what and nothing major.

Can anyone help please

Columns UI help needed,

Reply #1
It depends on your playlist names. Go to the Columns UI > Columns options and see "Playlist filters" and "Filter playlists"

Columns UI help needed,

Reply #2
Thanks that worked a treat here. I think somehow i managed to bugger up the changed plisk image I was using.
THanks for the help

Kunwar

Columns UI help needed,

Reply #3
Hi, your columns layout seems cool... Care to share with me your colour strings?

Thanks!

EDIT: The dot images for the ratings, how are they done?

Columns UI help needed,

Reply #4
mate

how are you, never really changed original colour from standard plisk, as for ratings, i still don't know how that works,
the plisk settings are available from the columns ui page itself in the various skins uploaded there.

hope that helps
kunwar

Columns UI help needed,

Reply #5
mate

how are you, never really changed original colour from standard plisk, as for ratings, i still don't know how that works,
the plisk settings are available from the columns ui page itself in the various skins uploaded there.

hope that helps
kunwar
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=291102"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Hi there!
Thanks for the tips, I found the ratings string:

Code: [Select]
$ifgreater(%rating%,0,$repeat(0080FF●,%rating%)$repeat( ,$sub(5,%rating%)),)

Cheers!