Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Opus GSPlayer plugin (Read 10622 times) previous topic - next topic

Opus GSPlayer plugin

For those who still enjoy relatively good sound quality of some WinMo devices, like mine. ARMv4, 22% CPU on Marvell PXA 312 with stereo. Source code included.

Opus GSPlayer plugin

Reply #1
I just committed a number of win32 changes to opusfile. It'd be great if you could test and make sure they didn't break anything for you.

Opus GSPlayer plugin

Reply #2
Git version works as usual in VS2008 and mingw32ce, with obvious issues such as errno, _fseeki64(). Edit: Seems to no longer open non-ASCII filenames.

Opus GSPlayer plugin

Reply #3
Well, I know what is going on with my non-ASCII file names. The unicode conversion function does not read UTF-8 correctly on this platform (ARM win32) [edit: or at least in my builds: VS2008 and mingw32ce]. I also tried to replace it with MultiByteToWideChar() and it worked as expected.

Opus GSPlayer plugin

Reply #4
I also tried to replace it with MultiByteToWideChar() and it worked as expected.

Sorry, you're saying you had to replace op_utf8_to_utf16() with MultiByteToWideChar()?

Can you give some more detail about what doesn't work?

Opus GSPlayer plugin

Reply #5
Sorry, you're saying you had to replace op_utf8_to_utf16() with MultiByteToWideChar()?

Can you give some more detail about what doesn't work?

It looks like when compiled on wince/ARM, op_utf8_to_utf16() does not translate multibyte into unicode characters but returns something that looks like the first byte of not decoded multibyte characters.

Opus GSPlayer plugin

Reply #9
Can't believe good old WinMo gets this wonderful new trick. Thanks!