Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: "add folder" ignores cue (Read 652 times) previous topic - next topic

"add folder" ignores cue

"add folder" ignores cue and adds that big file with all tracks.
Foobar2000 1.3.17

Re: "add folder" ignores cue

Reply #1
Have a look in foobar2000 Preferences > Shell Integration | Exclude file types, is *.CUE listed?
Who are you and how did you get in here ?
I'm a locksmith, I'm a locksmith.

Reply #2
Yes. I cleared that field and Foobar adds 2 tracks and mp3.
I think cue require special treatment.

Reply #3
I can't check it before posting at the moment,  but maybe .cue file contains invalid reference? Check console (View / Console) for messages regarding invalid entries in .cue. If yes, open .cue in Notepad and copy current name of MP3 file to the FILE command. Maybe you renamed the file in the meantime? I don't know for how long have you been using foobar and what you've used before, but as far as I remember old Winamp times, its plugin required MP3 and  .cue filenames to be identical to properly read them. Foobar requires proper entry in FILE command.

Reply #4
I guess it's fine as far as I can see, 2 track are from .cue file and 1 is .mp3 file.

Edit: It has been resolved actually. sorry.