Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Wine 2.14 - Could not enumerate tracks (Object not found) (Read 576 times) previous topic - next topic

Wine 2.14 - Could not enumerate tracks (Object not found)

Hey everyone,

I've installed F2K on my Linux machine and encountered the same issue when installing from AUR or manually.

Folder monitoring works great, new playlists save and load just fine, but when I try to load my old playlists from windows (.m3u8 format, definitely not corrupt, file paths correct) they refuse to load, giving me the "Could not enumerate tracks (Object not found)" error in console. The path to each file that the error specifies is also correct, but I noticed that in the progress bar during playlist recovery the file path shows up like this

Any ideas how to fix this? Also sorry if this has been posted, as I haven't been able to find any other posts mentioning this issue specifically

Update: Just to clarify, this happens to all older playlists, not just m3u8 ones